Welcome!

Welcome!

domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Homework

Practice the following words for the test on Wednesday, May  2nd: the, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, this, van, fan, pan, man, dad, fast, go, mad, car, look, and, bag, cap, pet, ham, jar, at, sad, yellow, I, black, farm, park, map, nap, can, run, see, one, egg, men, boy, girl, leg, hen, bell, elf, two, red, am, he, she, it, pen, jet, bed, three, gray, green, wet, you, are, net, nest, vest, fell, little, tent, get, vet, blue.

*My reading book: letter Aa, Ss, Mm, Cc, Tt, Pp, Bb, Ff, Nn.
*My orange book, My blue book, My green book, Senses, My red book.
*Practice the numbers 1-60 and 60-1
*Practice +1, -1, +2, -2, +3, -3
*Homework book pages: 18, 19
*Practice the poem: Letter Nn
*Practice: Adjectives + Nouns & singular/plural
*Practice Singular & Plural

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario