Welcome!

Welcome!

sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

Homework

Practice the following words for the test on Monday, April 16th: the, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, this, van, fan, pan, man, dad, fast, go, mad, car, look, and, bag, cap, pet, ham, jar, at, sad, yellow, I, black, farm, park, map, nap, can, run, see, one, egg, men, boy, girl, leg, hen, bell, elf, two, red, am, he, she, it, pen, jet, bed, three, gray, green, wet.

*My reading book: letter Aa, Ss, Mm, Cc, Tt, Pp, Bb
*My orange book, My blue book, My green book, Senses, My red book.
*Practice the numbers 1-40 and 40-1
*Homework book pages: 12, 13, 14.
*Practice the poem: Letter Bb
*Practice: Adjectives + Nouns
*Practice Singular & Plural

April 19th and 20th Oral Test Poems: Mm, Tt
*Bring the yellow folder back with the tests signed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario